"A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words" Use GoalMaps.co to visualize the path to reaching your goal.
What is goal mapping?
Whether in business, or in our personal life, we frequently set ourselves goals.
Goal mapping is simply the process of documenting the things that have to happen to enable us to reach that goal. Yes, you can do it on a piece of paper or use a diary.
But the GoalMaps.co website is designed to enable you to both store and visualise the route you have chosen to achieve your goals.
Use GoalMaps.co to visualise your path to your goal and Galahad.cloud to manage the activities required to achieve your goal.
Unlike a piece of paper or diary, the GoalMaps.co website makes it easy to edit your route, add notes, links and pictures.
Multiple Maps - You can store several maps e.g.:
- One covering your professional development path (you might want to share with your mentor, a trusted colleague or even your manager.)
- One for your personal aspirations.
- Another might cover financial or pension planning.
Presentation Tool - As well as goal mapping, GoalMaps.co can be used to quickly create impressive presentations.
Share Your Maps - You can share your maps with anyone with internet access, wherever they are in the world.
Upsizing - If your micro project or goal looks like it is going to become a small project you can use PerformWork.com to manage it without having to re-enter any data. See- upsizing
Effectively managing small projects is never easy but PerformWork.com makes it easier by walking you through all the key stages of managing your project.
Whether your project is
PerformWork.com will help you successfully complete your project by:
- Providing guides to make it easier to check you have gathered all the necessary information
- Generate reports that show you what is happening and what to do next
- Keeping the information relating to your project in one place
- And most importantly, helps you avoid "That's not what I said I wanted!"
Galahad.cloud is for micro projects whilst PerformWork.com is for small projects.
Key Features Include
- Simple Approach
- Priority [MoSCoW]
- Work Packages [Who Does What]
- Risk Register
- Change Requests
- Gantt Charts
- Library & Glossary
- To Do Lists [Daily Log]
- Project Website
- Lessons Learned Log