About PerformWork Ltd.
To provide you with a range of tools that will enable you to achieve your goals in a timely way.
Simple tool for managing goals and micro projects
Goal mapping and presentation tool
Managing small projects made easy
Tool to help with deciding on which project takes priority
To provide services that would:
- Improve Outcomes
- Save Users Time
- Reduce paperwork / documentation
Peter Noblett, the software architect / author of all 4 sites had worked on a variety, of mostly small, projects (IT, HR, medical research, barn conversion etc.), Peter had not been able to find an easy to use and flexible project management tool that met his needs so he decided to write one [Performwork.com].
Peter's wish list (features that other packages failed to deliver and have been included in Performwork) includes
- Some form of integrated budget system - to avoid the need for keeping a separate spreadsheet(s) for costs, resources etc.
- Ability to set both a time and date when required
- Where possible, follow the key elements of the PRINCE2® project management model but be simplified [tailored] to make it suitable for small projects
- Ability to create simple Gantt charts to generate a quick picture of what is happening, at both project and work package levels
- Manage, in a simple way, project specific To-Do items and personal action lists in one place.
- A Glossary - When working on many different projects one can be bombarded by a plethora of acronyms, technical words, names of organisations etc. Having a global / project specific glossary would enable all these definitions to be kept easily to hand.
- Able to use it on his tablet and mobile phone without always having to find his reading glasses.
Peter started with the PerformWork website and built the other websites to meet other specific business needs.
Cheltenham, England, UK